Best Urologist in Bangalore
It is narrowing of the urinary passage secondary to a trauma or infection
Age of occurence is more common in young people STDs are one of the commonest cause. Trauma to the urinary tract during a road traffic accident can also cause this .
decreased speed of urine ,repeated urinary infections. burning while passing urine. Pain while ejaculation and having intercourse. Some times blood in urine also.
urine routine ,urine culture ,uroflowmetry to acess the urinary speed .
Retrograde urethrogram or ascending urethrogram. Normal urethra
Once diagnosed the point strictures can be treated by VIU LASER
Long strictures and recurrent ones are treated by urethroplasty.
Best Urologist in Banashankari
These are one of the commonest problems seen in the general population. The incidence has increased due to the lifestyle stress and consumption of junk food.
Types of stones:
Reasons for stone formation:
- Decreased water intake.
- Increased salt intake
- More cosumption of protiens in the form of red meat and protien suppliments
- Family history of stones,obesity
- Imbalance betweeen inhibitors of stone formation like citrate ,magnesuim and stone forming agents like uric acid ,calcium and oxolate
Urologist in JP Nagar
SYMPTOMS OR PRESENTATION:
- Severe Pain in the back which radiates to the groin
- Burning while passing urine
- Blood in urine
HOW TO DIAGNOSE:
- Ultrasound scan
- CT KUB scan
Urology Doctor in JayaNagar
This is done for large renal stones
- Drink upto 3 liters of water
- Reduce meat and salt intake
- Healty lifestyle
Best Urologist in JP Nagar
What is it
Prostate is in all males, its function is to provide volume to semen and secrete nutrients to the sperms.
The prostate keeps growing in size with age and due some of harmonal changes in males.usualy it is of a wallnut size.
SYMOTOMS OF PROSTATE ENLARGEMET :
- Increased passing of urine during nights (nocturia).
- Increased freqvency.
- Decreased flow of urine.
- Straining to void or pass urine.
- Sense of incomplete emptying of bladder.
- Post void dribble.
- Burning while passing urine.
- Repeated urine infections.